Get ready for our sixth annual
Big Bang Catholic STEM Fair!
April 1 at Cretin-Derham Hall in St. Paul
The registration portal is open from
January 15 to February 15, 2023.
Why a C-STEM competition?
To provide an opportunity for our Catholic school students to showcase their advancements in the areas of science,
technology, engineering and math.
Who can enter?
Students in grades three through eight attending a Catholic elementary school in Minnesota. Students will compete in one of two age groups:
- Grades three through fifth grade
- Grades sixth through eighth grade
An unlimited number of students from each school can enter this event.
How to enter:
- Talk to your science teacher and come up with a great idea.
- Review the registration packet HERE! for tips and guidelines to enter your best project!
- Visit the registration portal at the top of this page from January 15- February 15 to enter. You must have a parent or guardian’s contact information with each student entry.
Partners: Groups of up to two students are allowed.
What is Big Bang all about?
Watch this video to find out more!
Who can help with the project?
It is expected that these C-STEM competition projects are primarily the work of the student. They may ask parents, teachers, siblings, and friends for help, but the student should be the one in charge at all stages of the project.
Projects designed by the teacher, primarily driven by parents, or performed by following a set of instructions in a kit ordered online are not appropriate for this competition.
Eligibility or administration questions?
Contact Sharon Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project or contest questions?
Contact Mike Gerard at email@example.com