Ensuring a future of greatness
Catholic schools have a unique calling to form young scientists, technicians, engineers and mathematicians through programs that connect faith and reason. One of the greatest challenges facing many Catholic school leaders and educators is having the resources to respond to the ever-increasing demands and cost of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education.
Catholic STEM — a partnership between the Catholic Schools Center of Excellence and the University of St. Thomas School of Engineering — supports STEM initiatives in the 78 Catholic elementary schools in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. Together, we are committed to transforming 22,000 students into virtuous citizens formed in mind, body and soul by providing solid STEM instruction that is built upon the strong foundation of Catholic tradition, faith and service.
- Equip teachers with cutting-edge STEM training and skills.
- Create STEM-literate students who are well prepared for higher education and promising careers.
- Offer opportunities for young people to explore STEM-related concepts and nourish an interest and passion early in life.
- Target ethnic and gender gaps in STEM fields.
- Provide a STEM lending library with state-of-the-art equipment that can be shared among all schools.
C-STEM Lending Library
With the University of St. Thomas School of Engineering, we are excited to support STEM education in the 78 elementary schools within the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Borrow classroom equipment and have it delivered to your school!
Follow five easy steps:
- Click “Create Account” or “Login” in below.
- Click directly on items for details and availability.
- Click on “Reserve” to select start and end dates. When you are finished, click the blue “Start” button on the bottom right.
- Add more items the Inventory page or click the “Cart” button.
- Confirm and submit your order!
The University of St. Thomas is a nationally recognized leader for innovation in undergraduate engineering. Its work reflects the technical vitality and entrepreneurial spirit of the businesses and ventures that thrive in the Minneapolis-St. Paul region.
As part of the largest private university in Minnesota, the School of Engineering comprises nearly 15% of the campus population.